Friday, October 2, 2009

From Wasabi, Service Dog in Training


It's good morning time, and I really have to go! I'm so glad these humans get up early. Whew, I feel better now, and it's time to eat! I eat, then rest. I wonder what we're going to do today?

We're going in the car! I'm getting to like this car, even without air conditioning. Why are they putting my kennel in the back? Shanee and Jeanie are coming, but Elli is staying home. It's a very small car, so I guess Elli would be more comfortable at home.

I know these scents! I sit up after what seems like hours of driving, and we're at my school, Mercy First! I love my school. I can't wait to see my kennel mates. I should call them classmates, as we all go to school together. There's my sister! Oh, I have to "get busy" I'm so excited. We have to catch up. Wow, everyone got to go with a human for a while. I think mine were best. I'm not the only one with another dog either, but I bet they weren't as nice as Elli and Shadow. No one else had a baby either, or a gas station on the corner. I must have gotten all that because I'm so good. Hey, Dunkin's back. Hiya Dunkin. Weren't you at Elli's house too?

Okay, we said hi, let's go home. Hey, why are you bringing my kennel in there? I don't get it. I'm inside our run, and Jeanie's outside. Here's Shanee, maybe she'll bring me outside again. Kennel up? Okay. I guess I'll be here a while.

No comments: